Monday 3 June 2013

32 questions tag 3-6-13




Heyy there :D my first blog, oh the pressure :O haha so I thought I would let u know that my blog is about  makeup, hair, fashion maybe a couple DIY's that sort of thing I will try and upload as often as I can maybe once a week. If there is anything you would like to see then let me know I will be glad to do it. I thought It would be sensible to let you know me first so I thought a get to know me tag fitted the purpose so im Lauren, sometimes known as Lauz  I live in great Britain or the united kingdom. I have 2 dogs and one older sibling named beki I love makeup more than anything but a good book comes close second. That about sums up the basics so enjoy reading my first ever blog :D  





  1.  Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? yes!, I think It's adorable. 
  2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? defiantly short party dress 
  3. Are diamonds a girl's best friend? I suppose they could be but i prefer my gorgeous dogs sky and daisy.
  4. Is your hair up or down today? up(I'm having a bad hair day but its normally down.
  5. Do you straighten your hair? I straighten it if I don't curl it haha   
  6. Favorite mascara? Benefit They're real 
  7. Do you get your nails done? only on special occasions or when I'm on holiday 
  8. Small or large purses? depends where I'm going but normally medium - large
  9. Jeans or sweats? jeans, I'm a skinny jeans freak!
  10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? yeah if they aint hurtin they aint helpin- quote by Emma in Monte Carlo (love her!) 
  11. Do you text message a lot? yeah most of the time but I'm not obsessed.
  12. What's your favorite color? Light Blue 
  13. Heels or flats? flats but in love my heels to!!
  14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? yeah but only if I have to 
  15. Walmart or Target? don't have a walmart or target but from there websites i would say target.
  16. Do you think lip gloss is the best!?yeah but a jumbo lip pencil are good to 
  17. Do you own any big sunglasses? yeah my black pair
  18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Half an hour on a school day but an hour to half an hour at the weekend 
  19. Gold or silver? silver.
  20. Do you like to wear dresses? yeah but the weather in Scotland is terrible so i don't wear them often:(
  21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? yeah
  22. Do you like to hold hands? I'm guessing with the guy- and yeah i think its sweet:)
  23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? there eyes then hair.
  24. Do you like making eye contact? defiantly!!!!
  25. Would you kill for chocolate? no there is more food to eat than just chocolate
  26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?11;)
  27. Do you yell a lot? depends who I'm yelling at.
  28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? only if its a pajama day fundraiser.
  29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? actually no i never have.
  30. What makeup could you not live without? Foundation and mascara 
  31. Do you fall in love easily? no but im still young:)
  32. Do you have cramps?......hmmmm?
  33. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? i have more than one so i would say YES!!

 I was/am very nervous about making a blog so please leave a comment I would really appreciate it :) I tag you to do this tag so leave a link or comment your answers and I will  definitely read every single one! 
 THANKYOU!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you explain to me that you're going to preserve this up! Its so very good and so critical. I cant wait around to read much more from you. I just feel like you know so a lot and know how to make men and women listen to what you have to say. This website is just as well amazing to be skipped. Great things, really. You should, You should keep it up!
    sell gold jewelry in Houston
    diamond buyers Houston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the feed back you have no idea how exited I was that I had a comment and not a mean one either :D I will definitely keep it up I have little goals on my calendar as to not stop! so thank you again :D

      Delete